It's Less Important Than It Sounds



Oil Can What?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I'll admit I haven't done much drawing in quite a while, so I thought I'd start by knocking off the rust with a simple sketch of the tin man.
media: sketchbook, non photo blue pencil, ball point pen

-DCB


3 Responses to “Oil Can What?”

  1. Blogger Post Modern Ennui 

    That's awesome.

    I hate you.

  2. Blogger DC Bowe 

    I drew it quick last nite while watching back to back episodes of real sex on HBO. I'm such a perv.

  3. Blogger Post Modern Ennui 

    Wow. Not many people can say that they rendered The Tin Man while watching Real Sex on HBO. It's akin to watching Iron Maiden while eating a chocolate chip cookie and drinking a Coke.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


What have we got here?

    This is my public turned personal sketch-blog. All the old stuff is still here, but anything new will be all mine, baby.

My Blog

Previous posts

Archives



    Creative Commons License