It's Less Important Than It Sounds



Dude


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...







Just something to get the submissions going along.  Like pretty much


all of my other work, it stinks.





-Paul Reilly


3 Responses to “Dude”

  1. Blogger DC Bowe 

    Nah dude, it doesn't stink nearly as bad as all your other work :-P

  2. Blogger paul 

    Ah you may very well be right there. Doesn't that make you sad? It makes me sad.

  3. Blogger DC Bowe 

    No, it just gives me an intense craving for pork rinds, I can't figure out why.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


What have we got here?

    This is my public turned personal sketch-blog. All the old stuff is still here, but anything new will be all mine, baby.

My Blog

Previous posts

Archives



    Creative Commons License