It's Less Important Than It Sounds



Its-a-me


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Part of a project for school.
media: non-photo blue pencil, ballpoint point pen, sketchbook, color in Photoshop

-DCB


2 Responses to “Its-a-me”

  1. Blogger paul 

    Awesome! Looks like you could stomp a mudhole in just about anyone.

  2. Blogger Post Modern Ennui 

    Of course he could... wit' his (once again) well drawn mitts!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


What have we got here?

    This is my public turned personal sketch-blog. All the old stuff is still here, but anything new will be all mine, baby.

My Blog

Previous posts

Archives



    Creative Commons License