It's Less Important Than It Sounds



Getting Personal


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



meI think I'm going to switch this here community webfolio to being my own personal sketch-blog. Not that I don't like the feeling of community, its just that everyone seems to have started their own blogs for such things that they might have used delineature for. So as of now I'm temporarily shutting it down with the hopes of a redesign and a rebirth to my own personal gallery.


1 Responses to “Getting Personal”

  1. Blogger paul 

    Well that's a little sad but I know I'm partly to blame. Of course on the otehr hand I've always been a huge fan of your drawings so I look forward to seeing your good stuff without all of my crap thrown in messing it up.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


What have we got here?

    This is my public turned personal sketch-blog. All the old stuff is still here, but anything new will be all mine, baby.

My Blog

Previous posts

Archives



    Creative Commons License