It's Less Important Than It Sounds



Kick in the eye


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



eye So I've decided to relaunch this site and I'm doing it with this cool eyeball that I drew for my Basic Drawing class. I'm really starting to get into using charcoal, it really lends itself to some good shading. So needless to say, I think you can expect lots of charcoal work coming up in the near future. I might even try to get back into the chalk pastels. I used to use them a lot in my teenage years, only I don't think I was using them quite to the extent of their capabilities. Anyhow, I'm getting ahead of myself. Hope you enjoy the eye. BTW, clicking makes it bigger.

-DCB


1 Responses to “Kick in the eye”

  1. Blogger paul 

    Awesome eye! I remember your chalk pastel days. You had some awesome work back then too.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


What have we got here?

    This is my public turned personal sketch-blog. All the old stuff is still here, but anything new will be all mine, baby.

My Blog

Previous posts

Archives



    Creative Commons License