It's Less Important Than It Sounds



It's been so very long ...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



eyeThis was my final project for Illustrator class. It's a Powerbook done in (duh) Adobe Illustrator.
By the way, I'm contemplating a site redesign. Hopefully with more frequent updates as well. I wouldn't hold your breath, though.


-DCB


2 Responses to “It's been so very long ...”

  1. Blogger paul 

    That is a damn fine looking powerbook my friend!

  2. Blogger Post Modern Ennui 

    I'm not sure how to phrase this... I want to use the proper terminology. That PowerBook is... how would you say...

    fucking sweet.

    You know... technically speaking.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


What have we got here?

    This is my public turned personal sketch-blog. All the old stuff is still here, but anything new will be all mine, baby.

My Blog

Previous posts

Archives



    Creative Commons License