It's Less Important Than It Sounds



It was like Presto and Roll the Bones ... with refreshments


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



eyeThis was a still life I did in class a couple of weeks ago. Again, it's charcoal, but this time instead of in my sketchbook, its on a large newsprint pad. Hence the low quality of the image, I had to take a photo of it, instead of scanning it like I normally do. I thought it came out pretty darned good, if I do say so myself. And of course, frickin' clickin' makes it bigger.

-DCB


2 Responses to “It was like Presto and Roll the Bones ... with refreshments”

  1. Blogger Post Modern Ennui 

    Wow... imagine if you took your time with it instead of working in such a Rush.

    ...nothing?


    Anyway, did you luck out on subject matter or does your class allow you to set up your own still life?

  2. Blogger DC Bowe 

    Oh, I lucked out on this one.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


What have we got here?

    This is my public turned personal sketch-blog. All the old stuff is still here, but anything new will be all mine, baby.

My Blog

Previous posts

Archives



    Creative Commons License