It's Less Important Than It Sounds



Charcoal, revisited


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




My Girl
It's been almost 6 months since I used one of my favorite mediums, charcoal. So I felt it was high time to get back into the swing of things. This time, I even had a nice pad of charcoal paper to boot. So I skipped class (shhhhh), headed over to Starbucks, grabbed a venti White Hot Chocolate (delish) and drew a picture that I've been meaning to draw for a while. My Girl. It didn't come out perfect, but I think its damn good.

-DCB


0 Responses to “Charcoal, revisited”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


What have we got here?

    This is my public turned personal sketch-blog. All the old stuff is still here, but anything new will be all mine, baby.

My Blog

Previous posts

Archives



    Creative Commons License